We visiting take ages to commit, not because we don’t care or we don’t want to commit, but because we protect our alone time sort as a lion protects her cubs: ferociously.
2. If we’re visiting commit, we’ve to enjoy spending time with you the maximum amount as we enjoy spending time alone. the nice news is that if we do commit, we are yours completely. We are with you because we decide to be, not because we are lonely or don’t want to be alone.
3. we are going to ghost out sometimes to clear our heads, to think, to merely exist by ourselves for ages. It’s not you, it’s us. Really.
4. we’ll have to take solo vacations because it’s a completely different experience once we are traveling and exploring on our own. this is often essential to who we are and what we’d like to come back back to ourselves.
5. Of course, we’d want to require vacations with you, but even then, we’ll need a daily or two to travel out on our own. While it’s going to be easy to require this personally, it’s not personal the least bit. We process our experience differently when we’re with you vs. when we’re alone and one isn’t better than the opposite, but we would like to possess both.
6. we’ll need our freedom and space like we’d like air. If you’re a clingy, attached-at-the-hip reasonably person, you may be miserable with us. Miserable! We don’t want to harm you by inquiring about our space, but it’s among our chief priorities in any relationship.
7. …But, bonus points would be if we dated someone who had an insight about the time we want space then we don’t must arouse it the least bit.
8. If you interrupt us while we’re reading, be prepared to face the last word consequence of a complete freeze-out… a minimum of until we finish the book we’re engrossed in.
9. While we is also touch high-maintenance in our devotion to alone time, when we’re with you, we are true with you. you’re not someone we spend time with out of convenience, boredom, or loneliness, because we are never looking to satisfy those needs! When we’re spending time with you, there’s genuinely nothing else we’d otherwise be doing within the world.
10. No, we don’t always have to be doing things. We are thinking alone in our room for ages, that’s enough of an activity for us.
11. We are sensitive to outside stimulation. we are able toacquire on the tiniest energy shifts and, while that produces us a compassionate and empathetic bf/gf, it also means we’d like you to inform us what’s occurring with you. We already can feel if you’re upset, you would possiblyalsotake off with it.
12. If you’re trying to find someone independent with their own interests and life outside of a relationship, we are it. Look no further!
13. If you wish time alone, we are going to happily provides it to you with such a lot enthusiasm you’ll think we actually don’t want to spend time with you. We do! But, we are secretly happy to own surprise alone time.
14. If we randomly awaken on a Saturday morning and say we wantto go away town for a pair days on a road trip or to a cabin somewhere, don’t be alarmed. this can be just what we do.
15. An actual fun date night for us would be if we both read our respective books at a snugcafe together, existing within the same place, but not eager to talk or do anything. Ultimate swoon.
16. We are lovers, not fighters. We love peacefulness an excessive amount of to disrupt our zen with a fight about something that’s not necessary to fight about. Sure, we may get into fights from time to time, because it’s inevitable, but we are going to overly communicate with you so as to curb the number of times we get into any style of verbal brawl.
17. Sure, we might not be as into visiting concerts, clubs, or loud bars. We’re not really into having a bunch of plans all the time generally. However, if your thing is stimulating conversations on a goodkind of topics, we are going to kill it in this department. We are thinkers, not most doers. And, what we lack in our social lives, we structure for with intimate, deep conversation about just about anything.
18. Our superpower is that the ability to somehow be calm irrespective of what the hell is going on in our lives. It’s a presentthat you just will love.
19. the foremost important thing to understand about us is that our need for alone time has nothing to try and do with our feelings for you. they’re completely separate entities. We such as you independent of what proportion we like our time alone. If you’ll be able to understand that and not take our ghosting out personally, then you’ll find us as dedicated to you as our devotion to being alone. (And, man, that’s lots of devotion…)