Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
USA What If respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to protect the rights of copyright owners. This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims on our website, located at https://usawhatif.com.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or shared on our Website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice of infringement to our designated Copyright Agent, including the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, including information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Contact information, such as your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can submit a DMCA notice to our designated Copyright Agent at:
If you believe that your content was removed in error or as a result of a misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if you are outside the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in any district in which we are subject to jurisdiction.
We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyrights.
Changes to this DMCA Policy
We reserve the right to modify or replace this DMCA Policy at any time. The most current version of the policy will be posted on our Website.